WNK GRILL - PROPANE GAS
Our Most Popular MHP BBQ Grill
Tired of replacing your grill every few years? The JNR and WNK models are built to last with solid, durable and rust-resistant heavy cast aluminum construction while providing even heat. The TJK combines the beauty and quality of stainless steel with a high-profile lid design to allow for all types of grilling. All models combine our stainless steel H-burner, cooking grids, stainless steel grate and porcelain briquettes to create a time-tested and reliable cooking system, while a variety of bases, cooking surfaces and upgrades allows you to customize the exact grill that fits your family and lifestyle.
WNK Grill Head Features
- Overall Dimensions: (without shelves) 26 3/4"W x 19"H x 24 1/2"D
- 642 square inches of total cooking area
- 40,000 BTU rated per-hour input
- Stainless Steel or Sear Magic Cooking Grids
- Stainless steel swing-away warming rack
- High profile lid to handle all rotisserie functions, accommodating large cuts of meats and big Tom turkeys
- (2) Drop Down Shelves
- Tool Holder
Other Standard Features
- Patented “H” Stainless Steel Dual Burners - Long lasting burner gas ports are uniform in size and shape and providing uniform flame on each port. Entire venturi is made of stainless steel and has a built-in Spider Guard.
- FlavorMaster™ Porcelain Briquettes - Long lasting briquettes provide food with a cleaner, fresher barbecue flavor and resists rust. For long like, our Heavy Duty Rock Grate provides maximum durability and heat retention
- Electronic Ignition
- Sta-Kool Stainless Steel Handle - Handle stays cool to the touch and rolls when you open the lid.
- Built-in Heat Indicator
Sear Magic Cooking Grids: These high-performance, reversible, rust-free, anodized aluminum cooking grids heat up faster and cook foods at a uniform temperature. The ribbed side is perfect for steaks and burgers while the smooth side is ideal for delicate items such as fish or vegetables.
Stainless Steel Cooking Grids: Standard on all of our models, our 304 grade stainless steel cooking grids have 5/16" thick rods with spacing to accommodate smaller items.
Actual Customer Videos