WNK GRILL - PROPANE GAS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Most Popular MHP BBQ Grill
Tired of replacing your grill every few years? The JNR and WNK models are built to last with solid, durable and rust-resistant heavy cast aluminum construction while providing even heat. The TJK combines the beauty and quality of stainless steel with a high-profile lid design to allow for all types of grilling. All models combine our stainless steel H-burner, cooking grids, stainless steel grate and porcelain briquettes to create a time-tested and reliable cooking system, while a variety of bases, cooking surfaces and upgrades allows you to customize the exact grill that fits your family and lifestyle.
WNK Grill Head Features
- Overall Dimensions: (without shelves) 26 3/4"W x 19"H x 24 1/2"D
- 642 square inches of total cooking area
- 40,000 BTU rated per-hour input
- Stainless Steel or Sear Magic Cooking Grids
- Stainless steel swing-away warming rack
- High profile lid to handle all rotisserie functions, accommodating large cuts of meats and big Tom turkeys
- (2) Drop Down Shelves
- Tool Holder
Other Standard Features
- Patented “H” Stainless Steel Dual Burners - Long lasting burner gas ports are uniform in size and shape and providing uniform flame on each port. Entire venturi is made of stainless steel and has a built-in Spider Guard.
- FlavorMaster™ Porcelain Briquettes - Long lasting briquettes provide food with a cleaner, fresher barbecue flavor and resists rust. For long like, our Heavy Duty Rock Grate provides maximum durability and heat retention
- Electronic Ignition
- Sta-Kool Stainless Steel Handle - Handle stays cool to the touch and rolls when you open the lid.
- Built-in Heat Indicator
Sear Magic Cooking Grids: These high-performance, reversible, rust-free, anodized aluminum cooking grids heat up faster and cook foods at a uniform temperature. The ribbed side is perfect for steaks and burgers while the smooth side is ideal for delicate items such as fish or vegetables.
Stainless Steel Cooking Grids: Standard on all of our models, our 304 grade stainless steel cooking grids have 5/16" thick rods with spacing to accommodate smaller items.
Actual Customer Videos