Real Fyre White Birch Vented Gas Logs
- Calculated at Checkout
White Birch - Vented Gas Logs
These hand painted originals, modeled from real world samples, add a touch of elegance to your home. The quality and design of the Real-Fyre Designer Series capture the realism, texture and subtle nuance of nature's handiwork.
The bold look of the Real Fyre White Birch Vented Gas Log Set will transform your fireplace. The high definition bark and natural colors create an authentic wood look, combined with the dancing flames it will seem as if you have a real wood burning fire.
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
The G45 ANSI certified burner kit comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line
White Birch Vented Gas Logs Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
White Birch Vented Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||18", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI certified|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane /Natural Gas|
White Birch Vented Gas Logs Downloadable Documents
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES AND BURNER SYSTEM:
ANSI CERTIFIED G45 18", 24", 30"
White Birch Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Modal||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
Talk To An Expert: 734-707-6589 Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm (EST)