Real Fyre Split Oak Vented Gas Logs
Split Oak - Vented Gas Logs
These hand painted originals, modeled from real world samples, add a touch of elegance to your home. The quality and design of the Real Fyre Designer Series capture the realism, texture, and subtle nuance of nature's handiwork.
G45 Series ANSI Certified T Burner Systems Come with Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator, Custom Grate, Glowing Embers, Sand or Vermiculite, Connector Kit, Log Locators, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp. Remote Systems Include Basic Transmitter and Receiver The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit.
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Extra burner in front for additional front flame
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Compatible with all RH Peterson control systems
Split Oak Vented Gas Logs Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Split Oak Vented Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||18", 20", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45, G4, G45A, G46|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||Requires Heavy Duty Grate|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane /Natural Gas|
AVAILABLE IN 18", 20", 24", 30"
Split Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Modal||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|