Real Fyre Royal English Oak Designer Vented Gas Logs
Royal English Oak - Vented Gas Logs
These hand painted originals, modeled from real world samples, add a touch of elegance to your home. The quality and design of the Real Fyre Designer Series capture the realism, texture and subtle nuance of nature's handiwork.
This Real Fyre Royal English Oak Designer Vented Gas Log Set features high definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look. The classic design of this log set will complete a countryside look with a Y-split front log and scaly bark detail.
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
Each burner kits comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit.
G45 Series ANSI Certified T Burner Systems Come with Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator, Custom Grate, Glowing Embers, Sand or Vermiculite, Connector Kit, Log Locators, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp. Remote Systems Include Basic Transmitter and Receiver The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit. The burner cannot accommodate a left-hand gas inlet.
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Extra burner in front for additional front flame
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Compatible with all RH Peterson control systems
- G45 Burner: double tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot and auto pilot with remotes available
Royal English Oak Vented Gas Logs Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Royal English Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications and Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||18", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI certified|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||Requires Heavy Duty Grate|
Royal English Oak Vented Gas Logs Downloadable Documents
Royal English Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Modal||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|