Real Fyre Evening Fyre Split Vent Free Gas Logs - ESV
Evening Fyre Split - Vent Free Gas Logs
The Evening Fyre, Evening Fyre Charred and the Evening Fyre Split log sets are featured on the advanced G18 vent- free burner system. The logs are sculpted and hand- painted with distinctive charring on the front log, mimicking a wood fire. The dramatic ember bed, with Bryte Coals and two wood chunk decorative covers, enhance the warmth and beauty of the log set.
Some of the most realistic ventless gas logs ever, the Real Fyre Evening Fyre Split gas logs on the G18 Burner look like you went into the woods and cut them yourself! Available in 3 different sizes and 4 different control options, natural gas or liquid propane.
The Real Fyre Ventless Evening Fyre vent free gas logs have that great deeply cut bark detail that Peterson is famous for and they look for. For approved Vent Free applications only. The number of logs may vary based on the size you choose.
Evening Fyre Split Vent Free Gas Logs Features
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory ceramic gas logs are durable and realistic for superior quality and long operation lifetime
- Vent Free - Designed for ventless use, but can be installed in a vented application if necessary
- ANSI Certified - Certified as unvented (ANSI Z21.11.2) and vented (ANSI Z21.6)
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor - Assembled pilot system monitors ambient oxygen levels and shuts down if oxygen is too low
- Fuel Efficient - Under normal conditions clean burning combustion will not produce soot, smoke, or odor
- Realistic Flame Presentation - Lively, realistic flames will be blue and yellow to produce a full body presentation
Evening Fyre Split Vent Free Gas Logs Specifications and Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||16"/18", 24", and 30"|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|BTUS||25,000 to 38,000|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||ANSI Certified|
Vent Free Gas Logs Control Options
- On/Off Remote with standing pilot (-12)
- Variable flame height remote with standing pilot (-15)
- Variable flame height remote control with electronic ignition (-01V)
Vent Free Gas Logs Downloadable Documents
- Professional Installation is required for all ventless (or vent-free) products. Check local building codes for any restrictions or conditions regarding ventless logs before you purchase or install them. Use of a Carbon Monoxide Detector is recommended with ventless product.
- This is a ventless (or vent-free) gas log burner system designed to be installed in solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures. You CANNOT install this gas log set in a type-b vent (natural vent) gas fireplace, direct vent gas fireplace, or any gas or wood burning stove