Evening Fyre Charred - Vent Free Gas Logs
Buy Best Vent Free Gas Logs for maximum heating effect during cold and chilling winters.
The Evening Fyre, Evening Fyre Charred and the Evening Fyre Split log sets are featured on the advanced G18 vent- free burner system. The logs are sculpted and hand- painted with distinctive charring on the front log, mimicking a wood fire. The dramatic ember bed, with Bryte Coals and two wood chunk decorative covers, enhance the warmth and beauty of the log set.
Vent Free Gas Logs Control Options:
- On/Off Remote with standing pilot
- Variable flame height remote with standing pilot
- Variable flame height remote control with electronic ignition
Specifications and Details
|PRODUCT SIZES||16"/18", 24", and 30"|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|BTUS||25,000 to 38,000|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||ANSI Certified|
Downloadable Evening Fyre Charred Documents
- Professional Installation is required for all ventless (or vent-free) products. Check local building codes for any restrictions or conditions regarding ventless logs before you purchase or install them. Use of a Carbon Monoxide Detector is recommended with ventless product.
- This is a ventless (or vent-free) gas log burner system designed to be installed in solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures. You CANNOT install this gas log set in a type-b vent (natural vent) gas fireplace, direct vent gas fireplace, or any gas or wood burning stove